You’re interested in volunteering? Hip hip hooray! Our animals can’t thank you enough—and we’re pretty sure they’ll bring you some smiles and snuggles along the way. On this page, you’ll get an overview of the types of volunteer opportunities we have available, plus a detailed FAQ section with just about anything you’d ever need to know about who can volunteer, what they can do, and how it makes a difference.
Fill out and submit our volunteer application here.
- Volunteer at our Nuzzles & Co. adoption center to help with animal care (dog walks and nuzzling, cat socialization) and other related tasks. Shifts are available 7 days a week.
- Volunteer at the Rescue Ranch to help with animal care (dog walks, cat socialization) and other related tasks. Shifts are available 7 days a week.
- Volunteer at Petco Park City, where we feature our kitties for adoption. Shifts are available 6 days a week (no Mondays).
- Bring a corporate or school group in to help. We love having groups at our Rescue Ranch. As an alternative, if you would like to have a fundraiser at your location or a collection for the things we use day-to-day, we would be happy to schedule a tour of the ranch when you bring the proceeds.
- Volunteer for one of our fundraising events. Help us set up the venue, take photos, bus tables, help serve food, collect auction items, man silent auction tables, and help out with all the other tasks that always pop up when we stage an event.
- Volunteer with administrative support. Help with mailing, follow-up adoption calls, data entry, or the administrative side of events like Miss Kitty’s Barking Ball.
- Volunteer by writing an article for our newsletter. While our dogs and cats are a little rusty with sentence flow and grammar, you can help give them a voice.
- If you are a professional dog trainer or animal groomer, we’d love to have you help teach our volunteers to learn new skills about dog behavior training, cat socialization, and dog and cat grooming.
We’d love to get to know you and see how your unique skills and abilities can help our rescue animals get ready for their forever homes. Give the kind folks at our Rescue Ranch or Adoption Center a call or just swing on by to discuss how you can jump in on the love and the fun.
Have questions? Find our volunteer FAQs here.
Ready to sign up? Perfect! Just fill our volunteer form here.