You’re interested in volunteering? Hip hip hooray! Our animals can’t thank you enough—and we’re pretty sure they’ll bring you some smiles and snuggles along the way. On this page, you’ll get an overview of the types of volunteer opportunities we have available and how it makes a difference.
There is no need to sign up; just drop on in to one of our orientation sessions, whatever best meets your schedule and interests.
Adoption Center Orientation in Tanger Outlets (all ages welcome!): Tuesday September 11th at 6:00 pm
Rescue Ranch Cat Orientation in Peoa (must be 18 or older): Sunday September 23rd at 2pm
Rescue Ranch Primary Dog Orientation in Peoa (must be 18 or older): Wednesday September 5th at 11am, and Saturday September 22nd at 12:30pm.
- Volunteer at our Nuzzles & Co. adoption center to help with animal care (dog walks and nuzzling, cat socialization) and other related tasks. Shifts are available 7 days a week.
- Volunteer at the Rescue Ranch to help with animal care (dog walks, cat socialization) and other related tasks. Shifts are available 7 days a week.
- Volunteer at Petco Park City, where we feature our kitties for adoption. Shifts are available 6 days a week (no Mondays).
- Bring a corporate or school group in to help. We love having groups at our Rescue Ranch. As an alternative, if you would like to have a fundraiser at your location or a collection for the things we use day-to-day, we would be happy to schedule a tour of the ranch when you bring the proceeds.
- Volunteer for one of our fundraising events. Help us set up the venue, take photos, bus tables, help serve food, collect auction items, man silent auction tables, and help out with all the other tasks that always pop up when we stage an event.
- Volunteer with administrative support. Help with mailing, follow-up adoption calls, data entry, or the administrative side of events.
Let's do this!
Ready and willing to help? We have prospective volunteers attend a fun, easy one-hour orientation session to gain the information they’ll need and make sure it’s something they’d like to do. Reach out to our volunteer director at email@example.com and we’ll fill you in on the next training session!
Once you’ve attended, we’ll add you to our simple online scheduling platform where we make sure every shift is covered and every dog and cat gets a big daily dose of love!